Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I've cancelled my IPSY Subscription

After about 3 months of contemplating whether or not to cancel my IPSY subscription I finally decided to pull the plug.  I've been with ipsy over a year and remember being so excited after being on the wait list for quite some time.  Every month I could not wait for that pink package to arrive.  But the last few months had me wondering.  "Yes" it's only$10 a month, and "yes" retail value is always more than $10, and "yes" sometimes you get really great brands such as Urban Decay and Bare Minerals just to name a couple.  But often times I'm left with a handful of products I never use, will never purchase, and never even want to try.  I don't even know what to do with all the Ipsy makeup bags that come each month.  They are just scattered and most filled with feminine products.

Here is January's Bag



It came with Pacifica natural coconut eyeshadow in ethereal, Bellapierre loose eyeshadow in celebration, probelle nail lacquer in into the blue, Eco-Beauty good day day moisturizer, and an Elizabeth mott all over eye shadow brush.  

It's not a "bad" bag but for someone who has been collecting makeup for a few years these products would do absolutely nothing for me.  Nothing exciting and nothing I would want to repurchase.  For someone who is just starting out with makeup this would be fine.  At this point I feel that I've graduated into quality over quantity.  While I still love trying new products out Ipsy just isn't worth while for me as 9/10 times I've hardly used the products sent.

Please leave a comment if on your thoughts on Ipsy or have thought about canceling you subscription or even why you've decided to keep it.

Thanks for visiting,
KI  




No comments:

Post a Comment