Friday, July 18, 2014

July Birchbox.....first one and first impression

I am subscribed to fabletics and received a promotion to join Birchbox.  I currently am subscribed to Ipsy and have always been curious to try Birchbox as well and received my first box this month.  For those that are unfamiliar with Birchbox it is a monthly subscription, $10/mo, where you receive deluxe sample sizes of different type of items. Anything from makeup, skin care, hair care, snacks, etc.

Here is my unboxing...






The items come in a cute box, unlike ipsy where you receive a small makeup bag each month.  Here are the items inside...

  1. N.4 hair Performance Hair Care Lumier d'hiver Super Comb Prep and Protect.  Smells nice enough and look forward to trying this.  30 ml of product included
  2. Naobay natural and organic Body Radiance Lotion.  Also smells nice enough, I plan to keep this in my purse.
  3. Supergoop! Advanced anti-aging eye cream with SPF 37 Sunscreen and an oat peptide complex.  As mentioned in another post I'm trying to increase my SPF use and definitely use eye cream morning and night.  It is fairly a thin consistency so I'm not sure how much benefit it will give me other than the SPF.  
  4. Cytnhia Rowley Pencil Eyeliner in black. Nice, creamy, and smooth.  We'll have to see if it is smudge proof.
                                                 

    5.   One year free subscription to Women's Health Magazine



        6. Single Sample pack of Smarty Pants Adult Complete Multi + Omega 3 + Vit D Gummies.  I ate      them, they were good, didn't have that "vitamin" taste.

Overall I was impressed with my box.  I'm really in to skin care at the moment and I'm always trying new hair products to soften and keep my hair healthy.  Being a makeup lover I was happy to see the eyeliner.  My favorite gift was probably the one year subscription to Women's Health Magazine.

I look forward to next months box.  Getting these boxes in the mail is always a pleasant surprise. I love opening them and trying new products.

Thanks for visiting my page, comment below if you subscribe to Birchbox and what you received.

XO, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment