Monday, July 14, 2014

July Ipsy Bag

July's Ipsy bag is kind of a disappointment this month.  It came in a cute leather type bag with detailed cut edges but the contents inside....not too cute.  Let's take a look....




I received the following items:

Befine Food Skin Care daily moisturizer with SPF 15.  It contains 1.5 fl oz and is infused with rosemary, pomegranate, and rice.  It claims on the back that pomegranate has age proofing antioxidants and the SPF increases the strength of protection from the sun.  Not sure what's up with the rice???  In regards to the scent you get a hint of the pomegranate and rosemary but you can definitely smell the sunscreen in it.  It's fine and doesn't bother me much.  I've been trying harder than ever to wear sunscreen daily so this will make it easier than mixing a separate sunscreen into my daily moisturizer.  

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm  I received this in the color unique pink but there isn't anything unique or even pink about this.  Not even a hint of pink.  It smells minty and has a slight minty sensation when applied.  I'll probably end up using this right before bed to moisturize my lips

Whet nail lacquer in facetious.  Dark blue but when I swatched in on something was very streaky and thin.  I probably will not end up even trying this.  Formula on this was bad.

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil  I never use tanning oils.  In fact, I tan so easily I've never really needed too.  That doesn't mean I've never had the thought of trying a product like this.  I never expected to get a product like this in my Ipsy bag but here it is.  4th of July weekend my sister in law was out back with this stuff sprayed all over her.  The next time I saw her she had this gorgeous golden tan.  Not sure what product she tried but that may be enough for me to try this.  

Lastly I received the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow.  Goodness thats a name.  It claims long wear color, to prime, brighten, smooth, and protect.  When swatched it was very creamy and pigmented.  Definitely my kind of color. I could not find what color I received it in on the actual sample but figured out I received it in Divine Wine when looking on the Ipsy website.  This was probably the item I was most excited about.  




Disappointed because I have been waiting for this to come in the mail.  As mentioned I will try the products except for the nail lacquer.  I'm excited to play with the eyeshadow.  There's always next month.

Thanks for visiting my page and comment below and tell me what you received in your bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment