Monday, July 14, 2014

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Power Duo

I've really been loving Too Faced products lately.  From their lip products, mascaras, bronzers, blushes everything has been Top Notch.  Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Power is no exception. This is a powder duo and comes in sheer gold and gilded rose.

It claims to "offer a more ethereal glow by using 'Photolite' technology which diffuses harsh light, giving your skin a soft, youthful luminosity" ~ Too Faced  






From Left to Right:  Sheer Gold, Gilded Rose, both of them mixed together




This Highlighter is definitely one of my favorites.  (My other two being the infamous Mac Soft and Gentle and The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer)  I used a fluffy fan brush to apply it and it does, as promised, provide that Candlelit glow.  I never try to use one color over the other, instead blending the two.  I've heard and seen mixed reviews on this product. Some people found it too glittery while others loved it.  In my opinion a light hand is needed to achieve that subtle glow.  

This retails for $30 at Sephora and think it is worth that price.  Its Packaged nicely and comes with 0.35 oz of product which I believe will last me a long time.  

Thanks for visiting my page and let me know your opinions on this product!






No comments:

Post a Comment