Wednesday, June 11, 2014

53 Day Make Up No Buy Challenge

Recently, I walked into Walgreens to pick up a prescription and ended up coming out with 6 lip products.  The next day, needing to get out of the house, I went to CVS and purchased 2 bronzers, 3 mascaras, and an eyeliner set.  Just a few days later after Date Night with my husband I convinced him to take me to Sephora.  My Little Black and White Sephora bag was filled with 7 lip products, 5 cheek products, and 1 eyebrow product.  Not to mention I received a buxom Haute Pink Lips Sample Trio for being a VIB and spending a certain amount of money.  On top of that, with the points I had accumulated, I was able to get the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and a Tarte Cheek Stain.  If that wasn't enough, I then convinced my husband to stop by an Ulta on our way home from a Camping trip and ended up with 3 more cheek products, 2 makeup brushes, and another eyebrow product.  I had a $3.50 off coupon so that made it alright....right?!

After taking a look at the amount of products I amassed over the course of a week,  I've decided to embark on a 53 Day Makeup No Buy Challenge.  Why 53 Days you ask? Because, that is the same amount of days until my Birthday, and everyone buys themselves a birthday present right?  So from now until then, I will "shop" my own makeup collection and revisit all my of beauty products that are buried in my closet.  I wish myself luck and hope to share my challenge with you!










1 comment:

  1. I need to stop buying makeup too...I seem to look for it anywhere! Lol

    ReplyDelete