Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Solution to the visible underwear under your dress or skirt

How many times have you put on a cute dress or skirt only to turn around and find that your underwear is peaking thru?  I wish I would've purchased this a long time ago.  My Mother wore slips under her dresses but they were the long, nylon type with lace.  Not really the look I was going for under my dresses.  I stumbled upon this slip on amazon when I decided that going commando was not something I wanted to do on a regular basis.  The Farr West 12 Inch Low Rise Half Slip (25712) and retails for approximately $30.  http://www.amazon.com/Farr-West-Inch-Rise-25712/dp/B0054M68HS/ref=pd_sim_a_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0H3FSKQC2NWNY8CMK6S8
It comes in nude, black, and white.  It has been a life saver on so many occasions that I wish I would've thought of this sooner.
Thanks for visiting my page!









No comments:

Post a Comment