Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner

The Benefit They're Real! Push-up Liner is Amazing.   It claims to be long wearing, waterproof, hugs the lashline, and makes eyes look larger.  The Accuflex tip allows you to get close to the lashline and draw an easy line.  Among those things it is BLACK!  As dark as the Inglot Gel eyeliner and is matt.

I'm someone who when it comes to the infamous wing or cat eye it's hit or miss.  I either get it right or I don't.  This was so easy to use and I found with accuflex tip, "I just went for it".  I was easily able to stamp where I wanted my wing and control how long or big I wanted it.   I usually use liquid liner because, for me, it's much easier to control.  But with this eyeliner I had no problem...I love it.










I highly recommend you pick this liner up.  It retails at Sephora for $24.  

Comment below if you've tried this and let me know how you like it.  I've seen mixed reviews about it.

Thanks for visiting my page!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment