Sunday, June 29, 2014

Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

With So many new mascaras out these days I picked up the Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara not too long ago.  This mascara claims to add 15x volume using its 360 degree flexor brush to achieve the "wide eyed manga look". Manga referring to the Japanese comics or Japanese anime. 


                                


                                             


                                            


                                

While I do like this mascara I found the formula is very "wet".  I usually prefer a dryer formula because I feel it adds more volume to my lashes. It did add volume to my lashes, didn't clump, but didn't separate my lashes as much as I would have liked. I found the flimsiness of the wand a bit weird but did find it allowed much better control of getting to my lashes from all angles. I will continue using this but probably will not repurchase. I'm hoping as it gets a little older it will dry up a bit so I can revisit it and see how it performs. 

Let me know your thoughts on this mascara and any tips you may have for using it. 

Thanks for visiting my page:)

1 comment:

  1. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.
    鬼滅の刃 無料で見れる

    ReplyDelete